21 August 2015

"Drugstore" haul.

I did it again. I made an online Boots order, What is wrong with me?! It's an illness I tell ya! I am disgustingly skint (hurry up Student Loan!) but I cannot stop buying make-up goodies.
 C'est la vie.

As you may be able to tell from my previous post regarding my 'brows, I am constantly on the lookout for drugstore eyebrow products. I have heard such good things about Soap & Glory's offerings and I shall report back ASAP. 


In my defense, these were buy one get one half price.. would've simply been rude not to! 

 2-in-1 Brow Filling Pencil £8
Archery Brow Tint and Pencil £10

Now I'm sure that every blogger has gone on about the new Rimmel Kate Moss Nude lipsticks.. blah blah "Kylie Jenner lips" blah.. I have no shame to admit that I have well and truly jumped on this bandwagon! Who doesn't want fuller looking lips in pretty nude shades?! I do, I do!

I picked up the shades 42: a more peachy-toned nude that reminds me of a warmer MAC "Creme d'Nude" but is very wearable. 45 is a lot more cool-toned mauvey-nude but is BEAUTIFUL. These are so creamy yet very pigmented = perfect formula. 



Watch out for some photos of me wearing these popping up in a post soon! These were, again, buy one get the second half price but are normally £5.49 each. 


L-R 42, 45
 Charlotte
xxx


P.S Has anyone tried this Soap and Glory Sculpting Pencil? Please let me know if you have! 



No comments:

Post a Comment